Silicone Grip Dish
Please note that this item is final sale & no longer eligible for returns or exchanges.
The Bumkins Grip Dish is a must-have for babies and toddlers of all ages! With a strong suction base, plates thrown on the floor are a thing of the past!
- Great for little ones learning to self-feed, or more experienced eaters using utensils
- Perfectly sized for toddler portions. The top sections hold approximately 5 oz. each, the lower section holds approximately 9 oz.
- Straight edge allows kids to belly up to the plate, causing less mess
- Easy to clean! Either hand wash or put in the dishwasher
- Food grade silicone is durable, stain resistant, and doesn’t harbor bacteria
- Able to withstand high and low temperatures (from -40°F to 375°F), allowing it to go from the freezer to the microwave or oven
- Fits most high chair trays
- Approximately 8” across, 7” tall, and 1” deep
- BPA, PVC, Vinyl, Phthalate and Lead free
Some strong-smelling soaps and foods may leave residual fragrance or taste on silicone dishware. Here are some simple and successful ways to remove any lingering aromas and tastes:
1. Place silicone dishware in boiling water to sterilize and remove strong odours.
2. Submerge the dish in a mixture of hot water and white vinegar using the ratio of one cup of vinegar for every two cups of hot water. Soak for 30 minutes, then scrub with a gentle cleaning sponge. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
3. Coat the dish with a mixture of white vinegar and baking soda using the ratio of one tablespoon of white vinegar to two tablespoon of baking soda. Allow the coated dish to sit overnight. Rinse with water to completely remove the mixture and dry thoroughly.