Replacement Straw Multipack Stage 2
- Straw teat is made up of platinum silicone which is very hygienic and safe, BPA free material.
- The smoothness of the straw protects baby’s teeth and gum
- Stage 2 suites for 12 month+.
- “+”cut prevents any leaking, the straw can be cut into appropriate length according to the height of the cup during use.
RECOMMENDATIONS & WARNINGS:
- Always use this product with adult supervision.
- Never use straws as a soother.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
- Inspect before each use and pull the straw in all directions. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Do not leave in disinfectant for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the straw.
- Before first use place a straw in boiling water for 30 seconds. This is to ensure hygiene.
- Please use a straw brush when washing the straw.
- When washing, put a straw brush through the teat and wash gently by spinning the teat.(Do not put in and out excessively.)
- Avoid direct sunlight or fire.
- Please replace the silicone straw every 2-3 months for sanitation issues.
- Straws are not suitable for a child under 6 months.
- Please check the package instructions before using.