* The weighted straw can be replaced with Grosmimi Replacement Straw kit stage 1 / 2 / 4pcs / Multipack for babies over 6 months and 12 months.
* Easy Cleaning: It is so easy to separate all the parts for hygienic cleaning and reassemble them in a few seconds.
- Always use this product with adult supervision.
- Never use straw teats as a soother.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
- Inspect before each use and pull the feeding teat in all directions. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Do not leave in disinfectant for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the teat.
- Before first use place a feeding teat in boiling water for 30 seconds. This is to ensure hygiene.
- Please wash before using.
- Avoid direct sunlights or fire.
- Please use a straw brush when washing the straw and teat.
- Please replace the silicone parts every 2-3 months for hygienic issues.
- Take extra care when microwave heating. Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature before serving.
- Straws are not suitable for a child under 6 months.
- Please read the information on the leaflet enclosed before use.