Raglan Bamboo Pima Short Sleeve Sleep Suit 0.6 TOG - Ocean Float
Please note that this item is final sale & no longer eligible for returns or exchanges.
From mealtimes to bedtimes, it’s tough to navigate through all the changes that come with your bubs growing up! Our short sleeve sleep suits (we also call these sleep bags with feet on our new packaging) are designed to keep your bubs safe, warm, and comfortable during their naps and at night. They could be used for transitioning your little ones out of a swaddle. The sleep suits are made with soft bamboo cotton blended muslin with a 0.6 TOG rating, perfect for the warmer weather. With a lightweight TOG sleep suit like this, you won’t need to worry about your bubs overheating during the night.
The 2-way zipper and snap button bottoms make diaper changes are a cinch especially the early morning ones. The short jersey sleeves in a harem style design keeps your bubs' arms the perfect temperature. The stretchy 100% organic cotton side panels allow your bubs to move with ease, whether in or out of bed.
This footed sleep sack is in our Ocean Float print, from our SS22 collection, By the Sea. This print tells the story of friendly seals and seagulls drifting along the ocean currents in the warmth of the sun.
- 70% rayon from bamboo and 30% Pima cotton blend fabric for ultimate breathability
- 100% organic cotton stretchy side panels to allow for movement
- 2-way zipper and bottom snaps for quick diaper changes
- Fold over ankle cuff to cover your bubs' feet
- Breathable and moisture-wicking for the warmer spring and summer weather
- 0.6 TOG for rooms 23-27 degrees Celsius
70% Rayon from Bamboo, 30% Pima Cotton blend, 100% Organic Cotton sleeves and cuffs
*This item is Final Sale.