Bamboo Pima Long Sleeve Sleep Suit 0.6 TOG - Sea Fan
Please note that this item is final sale & no longer eligible for returns or exchanges.
Our long sleeve sleep suits (we also call these sleep bags with feet on our new packaging) are designed to keep your bubs safe, warm, and comfortable during their naps and at night. They could be used for transitioning your little ones out of a swaddle. The sleep suits are made with soft bamboo cotton blended muslin with a 0.6 TOG rating, perfect for the warmer weather. With a lightweight TOG sleep suit like this, you won’t need to worry about your bubs overheating during the night.
The 2-way zipper and snap button bottoms make diaper changes are a cinch especially the early morning ones. The long jersey sleeves in a harem style design keeps your bubs' arms the perfect temperature. The stretchy 100% organic cotton side panels allow your bubs to move with ease, whether in or out of bed.
Our sleeveless sleep bag comes in this fun and vibrant Blue Reef print. Our SS22 By the Sea collection pays tribute to our oceans and sea life. This print was created for the beautiful coral that serves as food, protection, and homes for various sea life.
- 70% rayon from bamboo and 30% Pima cotton blend fabric for ultimate breathability
- 100% organic cotton stretchy side panels to allow for movement
- 2-way zipper and bottom snaps for quick diaper changes
- Fold over ankle cuff to cover your bubs' feet
- Breathable and moisture-wicking for the warmer spring and summer weather
- 0.6 TOG for rooms 23-27 degrees Celsius
70% Rayon from Bamboo, 30% Pima Cotton blend, 100% Organic Cotton side panels